Boulevard has all the key ingredients: A great location on a quiet street, Willoughby Town Centre just steps away, plus easy access to Langley and beyond. The large 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes are designed for entertaining. Choose a traditional or rooftop patio. All the must-haves from natural gas features to a side-by-side double car garage are a given. Completing the package is a two-storey residents’ lounge and rooftop deck.
Now under construction. Showhomes scheduled to open Early 2018.
Boulevard is situated in the heart of Willoughby, close to amenities yet sheltered from traffic. A landscaped pedestrian walkway along a quiet street leads to Willoughby Town Centre just 2 minutes away. You can walk to shops, restaurants, schools, and much more. Hop in the car and you’ll be in Fort Langley is less than 10 minutes. The historic village is known for its one-of-a-kind boutiques, galleries, bakeries and bistros, and the area is great for cycling and playing golf. Also nearby is Derby Reach Regional Park, which has scenic trails, an off-leash dog area, and riverside campground. And of course, direct access to the highway and future 216th interchange makes getting around quick and easy.
• Warm West Coast Architecture, with an option for rooftop patios, designed by Focus Architecture.
• Professionally designed grounds with rich landscaping and a central greenspace with children’s play area.
• Ample visitor parking for when family or guests come to visit.
• Walking distance to Richard Bulpitt Elementary school and a short walk to both Yorkson Creek Middle school and R.E. Mountain Secondary school which has an IB Program.
• Located directly across from Willoughby Town Centre, a master planned community offering shopping, dining and services to accommodate all your needs.
• Pavers leading you into the community adds luxury upon arrival.
• Spacious open floor plans that are functional and exquisitely detailed.
• Elegant and easy to maintain laminate flooring throughout the main level with luxurious small woven carpet upstairs for comfort.
• Two professionally designed finishing packages by award winning Kleen Design – Light or Dark.
• Main floor offers lofty 10-foot ceilings and oversized windows which allow natural light to create a welcoming bright space.
• Vaulted ceilings in the master and secondary bedroom of select homes.
• Low E-glass windows reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency.
• 2″ designer horizontal blinds in white.
• Main floor powder room in all homes.
• Parking for at least 2-vehicles with most homes offering side by side parking for convenience.
• Full-size front load Whirlpool washer and dryer.
• Extensive outdoor space with an option for a yard or rooftop patio. All homes include a patio off the main living space
• Open concept kitchens with convenient island and breakfast bar.
• Luxurious quartz countertops with white subway tile backsplash.
• Double bowl under-mount sink with chrome faucet.
• Pot lighting throughout the main level with under cabinet task lighting.
• Full complement of Stainless Steel appliances by Whirlpool including:
• Counter depth fridge with water and ice.
• Wall-oven with extra-large window.
• Gas range equipped with multiple speed heat burners. A power outage will no longer prevent you from whipping up a gourmet meal.
• Dishwasher with silverware spray technology conveniently located next to the sink.
• Microwave conveniently integrated and out of reach from small children.
• Concealed low profile hood fan.
• Soft-close cabinetry.
• Exterior natural gas BBQ hook-up.
• Double vanity in most master ensuites.
• Contemporary chrome faucets and bathroom accessories.
• Spacious 5-ft walk-in shower with semi-frameless glass enclosure in master ensuites.
• Deep soaker tub in all main bathrooms.
• Sleek elongated toilets with soft closing seats.
• Eye-catching quartz countertops and backsplash.
THE SOCIAL HOUSE
THE WINE LOUNGE
• Large fully-functioning kitchen with island seating perfect for entertaining large groups.
• Relaxed lounge area with long table or lounge seating option.
• Covered patio off the main level with an outdoor kitchen for year-round entertaining.
THE SPORTS LOUNGE
• Large screen TV surrounded by comfortable seating.
• Billiards tables.
• Built-in bar with refrigeration for keeping drinks cold.
• Outdoor covered patio with a natural gas fireplace for indoor/outdoor entertainment.
BUILT TO LAST FOR GENERATIONS
• Sturdy 2″ x 6″ exterior wall construction
• Double 2″ x 4″ insulated party wall system with staggered stud and 1″ air space in between homes helps reduce sound transfer.
• Hard wired in-home smoke detectors.
• Sprinkler system.
• Roughed-in home security.
• Roughed-in central vacuum.
• Rainscreen technology protection system.
• 30-year manufacture warranty on reinforced asphalt shingle roof with R40 insulation.
• Energy saving double glazed thermally broke vinyl windows and patio doors.
• Hardie vinyl siding with cultured stone and rustic cedar accents.
• Durable and long lasting stained fiberglass entry doors.
• Rooftops are equipped with vinyl decking, covered area, and metal glass railings to not obstruct views.
PEACE OF MIND
• Premium Home Warranty by WBI including:
• 1-year coverage for materials and workmanship.
• 2-years coverage for electrical and mechanical components.
• 5-year coverage for building envelope, including water penetration.
• 10-years coverage for major structural defects
• Telus Welcome Home Kit that Includes:
• Free installation.
• 1-year free rental of Telus HD Digital PVR.
• 1-year free Optik TV.
• 1-year free high-speed internet